Shadow Of War update 1.18 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Shadow Of War 1.18 patch notes, the new update includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Shadow Of War version 1.18 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
A previous update removed the market, streamlined and improved the post-campaign Epilogue, added new player skins, new Legendary gear including Nazgûl masks and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Detroit Shadow Of War patch 1.18 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Shadow Of War update 1.18 Patch Notes
* Fixed an issue where, on higher difficulty levels, killing one or more Warchiefs in a region could result in new Warchiefs replacing them too aggressively. While this has been adjusted, it is important to note that having new Warchiefs fill power vacuums relatively quickly is part of the design at higher difficulty levels.
* Fixed a rare issue where completing a Shadow Wars defense could result in infinite load screens.
* Fixed an issue with infinite load screens on death.
* Fixed an issue where the mission “The Conquest of Shindrâm” in the Desolation of Mordor story expansion could fail to start properly.
* Fixed an issue where spiders could kill Captains instantly, instead of putting them into bleedout.
* Fixed an issue where Ground Takedown and Flurry attacks were not dealing the correct amount of damage.
- Added various performance and stability improvements.
- Shadow Of War version 1.18 added a number of other minor fixes.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Shadow Of War update 1.18 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.