Shadow Of War update 1.17 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Shadow Of War 1.17 changelog, the new update includes various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Shadow Of War version 1.17 also added performance and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
A previous update removed the market, streamlined and improved the post-campaign Epilogue, added new player skins, new Legendary gear including Nazgûl masks and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Detroit Shadow Of War patch 1.17 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Shadow Of War update 1.17 Changelog (Updated)
- Fixed an issue with Empty Spots in the Hierarchy that couldn’t be replaced.
- Fixed an issue where Undead Followers could betray Talion if he attacked their Blood Brother.
- Fixed an issue where descriptions of Training Orders would not appear when playing offline.
- Fixed an issue with the Dagger/Sword character pose when viewing Legendary Gear Sets.
- Fixed an issue where Nazgûl Masks were not being properly awarded for completing various years during Shadow Wars.
- Fixed an issue where the Rune Affix for Draining or Dominating to Gain Health wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where swords broken by Sword Breakers would not level above 70 when reclaimed.
- Fixed an issue with Showdown Missions disappearing from the map under certain circumstances.
- Fixed Dagger Affix “Gain Might on Quick Throw.”
- Fixed an issue where “Bright Lord’s Wrath” Skill was not restoring health properly.
- Fixed issue with “Focus on Hit” Ranged Prestige Skill. It will now work against all enemy types.
- Fixed an issue where the player could exploit the Mask of Undying to allow infinite teleport-dash attacks.
- Fixed issue where Spiders could instantly kill Captains.
- Fixed an issue where the “Elven Conquest” Achievement was not unlocking when the Dark Eltariel skin was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the “Eastern Front” Achievement was not being properly awarded for completing the mission “Unfinished Business” in Lithlad.
- Fixed an issue with gear not being properly awarded in Friendly Online Conquests.
- Fixed issue where the Dark Eltariel skin could revert to regular Eltariel skin when Curse effects expired.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect Overlord dialogue could play during the penultimate fortress assault.
- Fixed various Localization text issues.
- Added various stability and performance improvements.
- Added a number of other minor fixes.
- Shadow Of War version 1.17 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Shadow Of War update 1.17 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.