Shadow Of War update 1.18 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Shadow Of War 1.18 patch notes, the new update includes various fixes for issues related to game client and UI bugs. In addition, Shadow Of War version 1.18 also added stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Detroit Shadow Of War patch 1.18 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Shadow Of War 1.18 update Patch Notes
- Shadow Of War patch 1.18 fixed an issue where, on higher difficulty levels, killing one or more Warchiefs in a region could result in new Warchiefs replacing them too aggressively. While this has been adjusted, it is important to note that having new Warchiefs fill power vacuums relatively quickly is part of the design at higher difficulty levels.
- Shadow Of War version 1.18 addressed a rare issue where completing a Shadow Wars defense could result in infinite load screens.
- Fixed an issue with infinite load screens on death.
- Shadow Of War 1.18 addressed an issue where the mission “The Conquest of Shindrâm” in the Desolation of Mordor story expansion could fail to start properly.
- Fixed an issue where spiders could kill Captains instantly, instead of putting them into bleedout.
- Fixed an issue where Ground Takedown and Flurry attacks were not dealing the correct amount of damage.
Shadow Of War update 1.18 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.