Shadow of the Tomb Raider update version 1.13 for PS4 released. According to the official Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1.13 patch notes, the new update has added support for upcoming dlc – The Price of Survival. Apart from this, the latest Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch 1.13 also contains fixes for issues related to crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, and more.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Shadow of the Tomb Raider version 1.13 patch is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update Version 1.13 Patch Notes
- Advance patch in preparation of the upcoming downloadable Content – The Price of Survival.
- New Trophies added with the new downloadable content.
- New Game+ save games that have completed the story can now be used to start further New Game+ playthroughs.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.13.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider version 1.13 has added stability and performance improvements.
- Added various under the hood improvements.
- Added various fixes glitches with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch 1.13.