Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.03 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1.03 patch notes, the new hotfix has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Tomb Raider version 1.03 also contains minor fixes for crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, and more.
The game is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch 1.03 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.03 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Tomb Raider update 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1.03 has added stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Shadow of the Tomb Raider version 1.03.
- Various UI fixes and changes.