Sea Of Thieves update 1.2.2 for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Sea Of Thieves 1.2.2 patch notes, the new update addressed several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Sea Of Thieves patch 1.2.2 also comes with stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Sea Of Thieves patch 1.2.2 is expected to fix all these issues.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes (August 15)
- Cursed Sails Battle Times – Players who can only play during fixed times will be able to battle for a different region each week.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
Further improvements and optimisations for all platforms are ongoing.
- Fleet Protectors of the Ancient Isles Commendation now unlocks correctly.
- The Kraken has been temporarily disabled due to performance issues.
We are working to enable this feature as quickly as possible.
- Items placed behind the barrels at the bow of the Brigantine cannot be picked back up.
- Merchant Alliance crates on board a ship which sinks will not float to the surface and cannot be picked up.
- Skeletons killed underwater do not display the death explosion VFX.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes (August 8) is now available on Xbox One and Windows 10.