Sea Of Thieves update 1.1.5 for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Sea Of Thieves 1.1.5 patch notes, the latest update has various bug fixes and gameplay changes. An issue where multiple Megalodons spawn in the same zone is now fixed. Moreover, Sea Of Thieves patch 1.1.5 has also added stability and performance improvements.
To mark 20 Years of Banjo-Kazooie, players will now be able to purchase a majestic Bear & Bird Figurehead for a very fitting price of 1998 gold. This figurehead is only available during the month of July. Check out full details below.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.1.5 Patch Notes (July 4th)
- Bear & Bird Figurehead – Now stocked by the Shipwright to celebrate Banjo-Kazooie’s 20th anniversary.
- Rock the Boat – Upon impact, cannonballs now apply a rocking effect to ships.
- PC Exit to Desktop – Players on PC now have the ability to exit to desktop from the front end.
- Shop Clutter – Player Titles no longer remain in the shop when purchased, reducing the amount of clutter in the clothing shops.
- Multiple servers and client crash fixes.
- Multiple Megalodons will no longer spawn in the same zone.
- Megalodon encounter music will no longer be heard on the Ferry.
- ‘Crew Management’ and the ‘Allow Friends to Join’ text is now localised to all languages.
- There is no longer an invisible rock in Thieves’ Haven.
- ‘Skeleton Exploder’ Title now shows the correct icon in the Vanity Chest.
- There is no longer a wall on Plunder Valley that players can clip through to see outside the map.
- VFX for lighting a gunpowder barrel now correctly appear connected to the fuse.
- Players will no longer be teleported back to their ship when they shoot themselves from the cannon on the north side of Devil’s Ridge.
- Header and footer UI in shops is now consistent with the rest of the UI menus.
- The ‘More’ button on all radials now properly updates when key bindings are changed and will no longer remain the same button.
- Resource barrels on ships will not longer periodically restock if they are below the default level.
- The ‘Gunpowder Plot’ Commendation and it’s Legendary Commendation counterpart may not unlock.
- Some players travel in an unintended direction when fired from a cannon.
- Bilge Rat Doubloons have not been correctly rewarded to a number of players who earned them through the Skeleton Thrones event.
- The Hungering Deep rewards were not received by a number of players who earned them.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.1.5 (July 4th) is now available for download on Xbox One and Windows 10.