Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.6 for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Sea Of Thieves 1.0.6 patch notes, the latest patch delivers the first wave of cosmetics into shops in the form of expanded sets for Admiral, Bilge Rat, Sea Dog and Sovereign. Apart from this, you’ll find that shop stock varies from outpost to outpost, depending on the region you’re in. In addition, Sea Of Thieves patch 1.0.6 also added fixes for multiple servers and client crash.
The update size is around 2.40Gb on Xbox One and 2.06GB on PC. Check out more details below.
Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.6 Patch Notes (May 1)
- Regional Stock – Shopkeepers in different regions now only stock certain item sets, due to some mistimed deliveries.
- Strike a Pose – Expanded our clothing range to include the Executive Admiral, Grand Admiral, Rotten Bilge Rat, Castaway Bilge Rat, Corsair Sea Dog, Ruffian Sea Dog and Imperial Sovereign sets.
- Ship Shape – Multiple sets of ship cosmetics have been added to the shipwright stock. Now you can purchase and equip Grand Admiral, Castaway Bilge Rat, Ruffian Sea Dog and Imperial Sovereign ship customisation sets.
- Ohh, Shiny! – Visit the weapon shops at the many outposts to find their stocks of Grand Admiral, Castaway Bilge Rat, Ruffian Sea Dog and Imperial Sovereign weapons. Fancy a new weapon style? We’re sure one of these will take your fancy!
- “Launch Crew” Eye of Reach – In celebration of being at sea for a month, we’ve added a special weapon to the store. This limited edition item will only be available for two weeks, so grab yours while you still can at a very reasonable price of 1 Gold!
- Tutorial Invulnerability – Players are no longer invulnerable during parts of the Tutorial when first launching the game.
- Skeletons Accuracy – When shooting cannons from islands at long distances, Skeleton accuracy has been reduced. We read your feedback that it was a little extreme… #SkellyOP!
- Merchant Voyages – It is no longer possible to force Merchant voyages to request delivery to a specific outpost. Now you’ll have to earn your cheddar.
- Sneaky Climbing – The bell on the small ship has been moved to the other side of the ladder, to avoid accidental ringing. We’re redecorating! With the Ammo Crate and Bell moved, what are we moving next?
- [PC Only] Rebinding to the F key will no longer soft lock the radial.
- Stow and Disengage can now be rebound to the same button on a controller
- Incorrect company icons will no longer be displayed for a split second if trying to get reputation from two different Trading Companies.
- Joining a dead player whose ship is parked at an active Skeleton Fort will no longer prevent the joining player’s radials from being opened.
- Recent Players list will no longer be delayed in updating players from other crews.
- Hunter of Cursed Crews and Hunter of Fort Skulls Commendations now track.
- Voyage inventory message is now translated when there are no voyages in the inventory.
- Loot items can no longer be dropped behind the Captain’s table on the small ship when trying to place them on the table.
- Ships’ ropes now cast shadows on the deck.
- Musical instruments can now be used immediately after interacting with parts of the ship.
- [PC Only] Half Vsync option now works as intended.
- Resolved an issue which could cause players to fail to migrate and remain on low population servers.
- Repetitive actions from players will no longer impact the network stability for other players.
- Frame rate lock option is no longer disabled when vsync is enabled.
- Significant reductions in time taken to return from the Ferry of the Damned.
- Images in all Chests now load gracefully when browsing.
- Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.6 (May 1) added fixes for multiple server crash fixes.
- Some players cannot see their downloadable content in game.
- Players may experience details of their pirate (such as hair colour/scars) looking different from their initial selection.
- Players are experiencing delayed achievements and commendations from in-game actions.
Check your game update and download the latest Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.6 (May 1).