Sea Of Thieves Update 1.0.3 for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Sea Of Thieves 1.0.3 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. The new patch has increased the default mouse sensitivity to allow for more efficient aiming and to be in parity with the controller. In addition, Sea Of Thieves patch 1.0.3 also added fixes for multiple server and client crash.
Apart from new changes, the update comes with some known issues. Trading Companies now have limited voyage stock that refreshes at 6am every day (in-game time). This limited voyage stock is currently not explained during purchasing. Check out more details below.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.0.3 Patch Notes for Xbox One and PCs
- Message from Beyond – A message from the Ferryman has been nailed to the door post on the Ferry of the Damned instructing players on how to scuttle their ship.
- Weapon Balancing – Reduced Blunderbuss Damage and Increased Eye of Reach damage.
- [PC Only] Aim Down Sights Sensitivity – Sea Of Thieves Update 1.0.3 increased the default mouse sensitivity to allow for more efficient aiming and to be in parity with the controller, as we heard your feedback regarding how mouse-mats around the world were being worn out due to how painfully slow it was to aim down the sights.
- [PC Only] Mouse Binds – We’ve added mouse scroll up and down to the list of controls players can use to rebind actions to.
- Enabling ‘non-directional’ chat no longer allows non-crew players to be heard anywhere in the world.
- Players should no longer get into a state where they can no longer equip a second weapon.
- Sea Of Thieves patch 1.0.3 addressed an issue with players receiving very little warning of a server shutdown. Players should now receive a minimum warning of 30 minutes for a server shut down.
- In response to reports of poor ping times in South America, we have now deployed Sea Of Thieves to a South American data centre.
- Sea Of Thieves 1.0.3 update fixed Multiple server and client crash.
- Trading Companies now have limited voyage stock that refreshes at 6am every day (in-game time). This limited voyage stock is currently not explained during purchasing.
- Some players cannot see their downloadable content in game.
- Players may experience details of their pirate (such as hair colour / scars) looking different from their initial selection.
- Bounty quest skeleton waves sometimes spawn in the ground or cannot be found at all.
- Pirates can be migrated to another server after completing a Skeleton Fort, and sailing away with the Vault Key. After migration, they will find that the vault is empty upon their return.
- [PC] Push to talk option will reset to default (disabled) between sessions.
- Message from Beyond on the Ghost Ship isn’t translated to other languages.
Check your game update and download the latest Sea Of Thieves Update 1.0.3.