Rocket League update 1.44 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Rocket League version 1.44 update has added fixes for the several issues that popped up with recently released Tournaments Update, including but not limited to trade cancellations, server performance, game client bugs and UI bugs. In addition, Rocket League 1.44 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Rocket League update 1.43 (Tournaments Update) was released. Since the launch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The game devs have acknowledged these problems and working on it to resolve them. Additionally, the game developers also granting three Decryptors to every player who’s logged in since the Tournaments Update went live. The Decryptors should appear in eligible accounts on Friday.
Rocket League update 1.44 Changelog
- Fixed an issue that caused stuttering in the game client when secure TCP sockets are closed down
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause crashes on Nintendo Switch
- Rocket League patch 1.44 fixed an issue where Boost visual FX would (rarely) not activate correctly
- Fixed Alpha Reward Boost appearing differently than it did before the Tournaments Update
- Connection Quality Indicators will no longer incorrectly persist into Offline Matches or Training
- Various wheels will no longer appear smaller than they did before the Tournaments update
- Rocket League 1.44 fixed incorrect avatars showing for players who have joined the game in-progress and/or replaced an AI bot
- Fixed other players appearing to have the same rank as you in the post-game screen in Competitive matches
- Fixed players being unable to remove items from a full Trade Window
- Fixed trades failing if they contained Painted or Certified items currently equipped in a Preset
- Common Items will no longer show as Trade Held or Untradeable in the Garage
- Rocket League version 1.44 fixed an issue that could cause the game client to only send 30 frames of input per second even if the game was running at 60+
- [Steam] HTML tags will no longer affect player names
- Extended the range at which the volume of other cars drops off to make them more audible from further away
- Rocket League 1.44 rebalanced overall audio mix based on feedback
- Increased the intensity of “Medium” and “Heavy” Controller Vibration
- We recommend that Xbox 360 Controller users opt for “Heavy” if they want consistent vibration while Boosting
- Wireless Xbox 360 controllers will now vibrate while boosting.
- Server Send Rate, Client Send Rate, and Bandwidth Limit now all default to “High”
- Fixed an issue with the trade cancellations.
- Added improvements to the server performance.
- Fixed UI related bugs.
- Rocket League patch 1.44 added various stability and performance improvements.
Known Issues with Rocket League 1.44
- During Goal Replays, your local car’s audio may sound too loud relative to the rest of the match
- For a few specific Wheel & Body combinations, the body’s axles may clip through the front or rear wheels
The article is now updated with the official Rocket League version 1.44 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Rocket League update 1.44.