Rocket League update 1.57 is now available for players on PS4. According to the official Rocket League 1.57 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.57 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big December update was released with Xbox One X support and other changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Rocket League 1.57 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Rocket League Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- Corrected rear wheel placement on the ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34’
- The force that flips cars into upright position will no longer accidentally trigger during dodges
- Fixed an issue causing the Camera Shake option to not be respected in all contexts
- Inventory window will no longer disappear when searching an item name
- Fixed system memory issue.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Rocket League 1.57.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Rocket League update 1.57 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Rocket League 1.57.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Rocket League version 1.57.
- The “No XP awarded. Minimum score threshold not met.” notification may appear despite earning enough XP in a match
- This is only a notification error; your account is still earning the appropriate amount of XP
- ‘Most Recent’ filter option may not sort your inventory correctly
Rocket League update 1.57 is now available for download on PS4.