Rocket League update 1.50 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 1.50 patch notes, the new Progression Update moves XP from Offline Matches to Online and will give first-time and Rocketeer players alike new ways to unlock FREE content. Apart from this, Rocket League version 1.50 also removed the level 75 cap, added XP bonuses and created new in-game Titles you can earn over time.
The new Rocket League 1.50 update also adding an in-game social feature – Clubs. The new Clubs lets you and your friends organize and compete as a proper team within the Rocket League client. You’ll be able to name your Club, create a custom Club Tag and have up to 20 players unified as one! We’ll dive deeper into Clubs before the update goes live, so consider this a brief peek at what’s to come. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big patch was released which added a confirmation dialog to the “Report Server” button as well as updated the appearance of the ‘Twinzer’ Car Body when affected by Paintable attribute. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Rocket League patch 1.50 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rocket League Update 1.50 Patch Notes
- Avatar Borders: Rocket League version 1.50 added a brand new Customization Item that lives alongside your platform’s Avatar and your Player Banner!.
- Real-time filtering for text related to Clubs and Tournaments.
- New Achievements and Trophies added with Rocket League patch 1.50.
- Rocket League 1.50 added a new ‘Particle Details’ Video Option.
- Various Quality of Life (QoL) changes and bug fixes.
Rocket League update 1.50 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.