Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.04 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.04 changelog, the new update has added various fixes for server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, RDR2 update 1.04 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Red Dead Online beta support. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s RDR2 update 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.04 changelog (Updated)
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.04.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- RDR2 update 1.04 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Red Dead Redemption 2 patch 1.04.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.04.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.