Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) update 1.05 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.05 patch notes, the new hotfix contains fixes for issues related to crashing, few glitches, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. Apart from this, RDR2 update 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Red Dead Online beta support. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s RDR2 update 1.05 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 1.05 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed issues with save data.
- Added fixes for exploits.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with RDR2 1.05.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- RDR2 update 1.05 has fixed few glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 1.05 added performance and stability improvements.
Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Update 1.04 Patch Notes
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.