Rec Room VR update 1.21 is now available for PSVR. According to the official Rec Room VR 1.21 changelog, this patch includes bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Rec Room VR version 1.21 also addressed issues where doors and radios could be missing from the sandbox machine. An issue with new “Flapper” dress avatar item is also now fixed. R
Recently, update 1.20 was released with new Merch Booth and more. Read full details about the today changelog below.
Rec Room VR update 1.21 Changelog
- Fixing issues where doors and radios could be missing from the sandbox machine
- Fixing issue with new “Flapper” dress avatar item
- Fixing minor error with joining a Laser Tag session
- Rec Room VR 1.21 added additional logging/error handling for room save/load
- Addressed some misconfiguration with token dispensing
Check your game update and download Rec Room VR update 1.21.