Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 changelog, the new update has fixed the Renown and Alpha Pack visual bug. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Operation Wind Bastion update was released with two new Operators – Kaid and Nomad. Year Three Season Four also introduces Pro Team BDUs and Headgears, a new navigational display in the shop, and a new fullscreen view for the weapons. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.60 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 changelog
- Added a fix for a visual bug that was causing renown balance from updating.
- Fixed Alpha pack opening errors.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.