Rainbow Six Siege update 1.53 is now rolling out for players on consoles and PC. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.53 patch notes, the new update includes bug fixes and other minor improvements. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege 1.53 update also contains various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update was released with gameplay as well as operators changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 1.53 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.53 Patch Notes
- Operator Gadget Names change reverted.
- Added fixes for voice chat issues.
- Added fixes for Crashing issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.53 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.53 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.