Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and other improvements. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 update also brings various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update was released with various gameplay as well as operators changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 Patch Notes
- Reduce ability duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
- Stun grenades will be replaced with Frag grenades
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 reduce Smoke’s Gas Canister damage modifier
- Aim down sights modifier from Adrenaline Rush reduced from -50% to -25%
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymore
- Electronics detection reduced from 20m to 15m
- Increase MK17 damage from 42 to 49
- Reduce SR-25 damage from 72 to 61
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce the hit points on the Rifle Shield from 60 to 50
- 30% reduction in movement speed penalty when the Rifle Shield is equipped (He will move faster)
- Reduce OTS-03 damage from 85 to 71. Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce damage a bit to make him more situational.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce FAMAS damage from 40 to 37
- Increase footsteps scanning distance from 5m to 8m.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 Increase SMG damage from 43 to 45
- Increase Super 90 damage from 32 to 35
- Claymore will be replaced with Stun Grenades
- Slowing effect increased from 45% to 50%
- Fixes for Crashing issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 update added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.