Rainbow Six Siege update 1.48 is now available for download. The new Rainbow Six Siege 1.48 update comes with fixes and game improvements. The update has addressed an issue where the operator can be invisible to all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment. In addition, today’s new Rainbow Six Siege version 1.48 update also addressed a bug where players were facing game crashes as soon as they launch the game.
Check out full details below.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.48 Changelog
- Outline will only appear for the duration of player movement.
- Scan charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Cooldown between scans increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Magpie no longer destroys Hibana’s X-KAIROS pellets.
- Shield Flash range reduced from 8 meters to 5 meters.
- Shield Flash charges reduced from 5 to 4.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will deplete its charge in 12 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will now recharge in 6 seconds, down from 12 seconds.
- Claymore replaced with Breaching Charge.
- Smoke Grenades replaced with Claymore.
BUG FIXES in Rainbow Six Siege 1.48
Fixed – Players are able to exploit hip fire accuracy by performing a series of actions.
Fixed – Weapon turns invisible if a player throws their drone and it is destroyed instantly.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.48 addressed an issue where Defenders can remain stuck after deploying a gadget if using the Advanced Gadget Deployment setting.
Fixed – Sometimes Deployable Shield’s replication is not the same after doing specific actions.
Fixed – Attackers can plant the Defuser on top of a shelf in 2F Armory Lockers.
Fixed – Character model will become 2D if prone close to the 1F VIP Section stairs.
Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.48 addressed an issue where the Defuser can be disabled by destroying the floor underneath it if is planted in 2F Billiard Room.
Fixed – Players becomes invisible under the stairs in 1F Lobby area.
Fixed – Lion’s scan sound effect persists into the next round.
Fixed – If Finka’s boost ends while a player is in Smoke’s Gas, the damage multiplier is not removed.
Fixed – When the Spear .308 magazine is completely empty, aiming down sights while reloading will shorten the animation slightly.
Rainbow Six Siege version 1.48 fixed an issue where the EDD will not give 40 damage if it is positioned on the lowest point possible on a door.
Fixed – Black Eyes are able to see through borders in 2F Stock Trading room on Bank.
Fixed – Activating the Stim Pistol while holding a deployable shield switches weapon instantly.
Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.48 fixed an issue where Ela will lose functionality if her gadget will be destroyed while trying to pick it up.
Fixed – Shock wire remains active on a deployable shield after the shield was destroyed
Fixed – Operator is sometimes stuck when trying to pick up deployable gadgets.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.48 fixed an issue where players with VS Notifications preference OFF still see the notification in-game
Fixed – Players are able to equip a standard and Elite BDU at the same time
Rainbow Six Siege version 1.48 fixed Slasher Headgear for Buck is missing the red eyes.
Recently, the update was released with fixes for Operation Chimera and Outbreak. The update addressed an issue where player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition. Additionally, an issue where the player ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad was also fixed. Check out preview changelog below.
- Fixed an issue where The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Addressed a bug where Operator’s voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed a bug where after using all the ammo on the turret, it can’t be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality.
The article is now updated with the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.48 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Rainbow Six Siege update 1.48.