Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Ubisoft, the new Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 patch includes Operator changes, weapon changes, and more. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.44 also includes various bug fixes and game improvements.
Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.44 Patch Notes
Ela’s SMG will have a reduced magazine size
- Rainbow Six 1.44 update has lowered the magazine size of her SMG from 50 to 40 bullets. In addition, the update will be reducing the overall strength of concussion effects across the board.
Reduction in Concussion effects
- With Y2S4.2 patch, concussion effects will no longer disable sprinting. It will still reduce movement speed and camera rotation speed, but affected targets will recuperate much faster (4 sec, instead of 7 sec). The effect on sight and hearing will still last a total of 7 sec.
Ash’s R4-C nerf
- Reduced the damage of the R4-C to 39 (from 41).
Capitao’s Para-308 buff
- Increased the Para-308’s raw damage is to 48 (from 43). We also slightly reduced the intensity of the random components of its recoil.
Twitch’s Shock Drone Ammo
- Reduced the max ammo for each Shock Drone to 5 (from 15).
Bandit’s barbed wire
- Bandit will now have two barbed wire (down from 3).
Lesion’s Gu Mine refill timer
- Rainbow Six 1.44 has lowered Lesion’s Gu Mine refill timer to 30 sec (from 35).
Other Improvements in Rainbow Six Siege 1.44
The T-AA has been fully implemented. As part of this, the Resolution Scaling and Sharpness Factor slide bars are in the Options menu. With render scaling, you will be able to customize the ratio between render resolution and display resolution, which will allow you to maintain your target framerate.
Bomb UI Changes
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 changed the player markers for players that are interacting with the Defuser. When a teammate is interacting with the Defuser, a new animation icon appears on the player. If your teammate is in the process of disabling the Defuser, you will also notice a new animated icon on that player. The new animated icon should make it easier to identify which teammate is currently interacting with the Defuser.
Additionally, once the teammate plants the Defuser, the progress of the Defuser replaces the round timer.
These are the first steps we are taking towards improving the Bomb game mode, and we will have more information about our next steps at the Six Invitational!
Caster Camera improvements
Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 added some adjustments to the Caster Camera. These adjustments will improve the viewer experience for those watching the spectator camera, but also provide them with more information in a more digestible format.
Bug Fixes in Rainbow Six Siege version 1.44
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.44 fixed shield exploit that involves Deployable Shields being held in front of an Operator.
- Fixed an issue where attack Operators can appear as a 2D texture when approaching broken walls while holding the hostage.
- Addressed an issue where certain operator weapons produce extremely bright smoke and can obscure the view of the players.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.44 addressed a bug where Zofia dies after using Withstand when a match has a Handicap of 75 or less Damage.
- Fixed a bug where bombers do not always spawn during a Terrorist Hunt Classic on Tower map.
- Fixed a bug where last three enemies of a wave will get stuck behind the reversed table in 2F Meeting room.
- Fixed a bug where switching to Dokkaebi on support mode during her gadget animation will show her gadget screen empty.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.44 addressed an issue where dokkaebi loses functionality, and a broken animation is present if Dokkaebi gets into DBNO state while hacking the camera system.
- Fixed an issue where no warning appears when Dokkaebi is out of Logic Bomb uses and tries to activate it.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 fixed a bug where When in ADS, you do not need to hold the appropriate key to use Logic Bomb.
- Fixed an issue where Yokai is stuck and has framed camera rotation rate on uneven terrain/debris.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 fixed an issue where The drones including Yokai have issues smoothly turning when navigating on certain destructible surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where The Yokai drone loses signal in multiple places on Tower.
- Fixed an issue where Echo drone can stick to the canister under Mira’s Black Mirror.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.44 has addressed an issue where Zofia’s LMG-E should have 150 bullets instead of 151.
- Fixed an issue where Users can extend the bleed out timer by spamming Withstand.
- Fixed an issue where Ying’s Candela will not go through the Ramps of 3F Watchtower of Oregon.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 fixed an issue where Players can prone between objects at 1F Trophy Room and be pushed inside the wall or outside at EXT Campfire Wood.
- Fixed an issue where Nitro cells do not inflict damage if detonated on the plants from 1F Great Room.
- Fixed an issue where Defenders in Prone stance in one corner of 1F Dining Room are not contesting the objective.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 has fixed a bug where Bullets pass through the desk located at CCTV room.
- Fixed an issue where Player can be stuck inside a wall if they use the vault prompt on beer cases.
- Addressed an issue where Castle’s double door Armor Panels do not cover the entire frame.
- Fixed an issue where Player can vault in a specific location to get on a window frame.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 fixed an issue where There are lights on the side of the tower, which can block an Attacker’s rappel trajectory.
- Fixed an issue where Due to a missing texture, players can exploit an area using drones and kill enemies.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 fixed an issue where Attackers can plant the Defuser from outside the objective at Ext Main Entrance.
- Fixed an issue where Attackers can place a drone inside the barricaded window of EXT Sweet Shops.
- Fixed an issue where Vault prompt is missing on the rooftop of the building.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.44 fixed an issue where Too much smoke appears when shooting with some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Installing the latest graphics driver for AMD will cause a crash when explosives are triggered.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.44 update fixed an issue where Concussion and Sonic Burst effect applies to replays if applied after the start of replay.
Check your game update and download latest Rainbow Six Siege update 1.44 on PS4 and Xbox One.