Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 patch notes, the new update contains balancing updates, bugfixes, visual upgrades as well as added fixes to the Alpha Pack and Renown visual glitch. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Operation Wind Bastion update was released with two new Operators – Kaid and Nomad. Year Three Season Four also introduces Pro Team BDUs and Headgears, a new navigational display in the shop, and a new fullscreen view for the weapons. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.60 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 Patch Notes
- Visual upgrade for destruction effects and ripples
- Visual design upgrade for Police cars.
- Nerf to .44 Mag Semi Auto
- Increased recoil (will now be more difficult to chain shots precisely at long range)
- Decreased damage (reduced from 74 > 54)
- Stun grenades (3) replaced with Claymore (1)
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 added adjustments to Valkyrie’s throw curve.
- Throw curve now projects straight from the center of the player cam.
- Can no longer be thrown to excessive distances.
- IQ’s gadget now responds different to recoil.
Bug Fixes in Rainbow Six Siege 1.60
- Addressed an issue where players can see through smoke VFX from smoke grenades or Capitao’s smoke arrows when at a distance.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 addressed an issue where weapon Ammo counts are incorrect.
- Addressed an issue where sound propagation behavior varies through destructible floors.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60 addressed an issue where Hibana’s X–kairos and Thermite’s Exothermic Charge sometimes makes little to no sound when being placed and before exploding.
- According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 patch notes, the new update has addressed an issue where Kaid’s statistics not properly updating.
- Fixed an issue where Kaid’s Rtila Electroclaw can sometimes get stuck in a animation loop when destroying Mira’s Black Mirror.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 fixed an issue where If Kaid’s Electroclaw rebounds from a surface before deploying, it can occasionally be misaligned with it’s area of effect.
- Fixed an issue where updated in–game stats text for electrified surfaces.
The latest update has fixed a bug where nomad’s Airjab reload time is different when using the AK–74M and the ARX200. Fixed an issue where nomad VO will provide feedback that her gadget is planted, even when it was destroyed along the way. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 also, fixed an issue where after being pushed by Nomad’s Airjab off a ledge, the animation and sound effect of when the body hits the ground are out of sync.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 fixed an issue where reticle is occasionally missing from the Holographic sight on the SMG–11 after alt–tabbing.
The new update has addressed an issue where missing collision zone for drones and deployable shields on NE corner wall of 1F Cafeteria in Fortress. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 also fixed an issue where visual ceiling texture deterioration issue in 1F Sitting Room on Fortress.
- Fixed an issue where Nomad’s airjab, when activated, will not destroy part of the Kitchen Prep wall on 1F Main Corridor of Kafe when pushing an Operator through the wall.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60 fixed an issue where Echo’s Yokai can be deployed on the exterior side of outside door at CC1F Machine Hallway.
User Experience in Rainbow Six Siege Version 1.60
- According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 patch notes, the new update has fixed an issue where renown balance does not update until user reboots.
- Fixed a bug where the Jackal Chibi Charm is missing textures around his visor and helmet straps.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 fixed a bug where missing Brazil Pro League Copper charm twitch drop.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 fixed a bug where houndstooth weapon skin texture does not apply properly onto guns.
- Fixed a bug where the skins are applying to the .44 Mag Semi–auto scope.
- Fixed an issue where season Pass Damascus Steel skin is missing from Maverick and Clash’s weapons.
- Added a fix for a visual bug that was causing renown balance from updating.
- Fixed Alpha pack opening errors.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.60.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.60 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.60 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.