Rainbow Six Siege update 1.57 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.57 patch notes, the new hotfix has made some adjustments to the team killing ban system and brings some changes to Maverick and Clash. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.57 also contains fixes for issues related stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big Operation Grim Sky update was released with two new operators – Clash and Maverick and various other fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 1.57 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.57 Update Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
TEAM KILL BANS
The team killing penalty for a first offense will be adjusted from a kick to a 30-minute ban. Initially, if a player was team killed in Casual, the offender was kicked from the match. The same situation in Ranked would result in a kick as well but also triggered an abandon penalty. This was confusing because it seemed as if the team killing punishment was different between Ranked vs Casual.
The new breakdown is as follows:
- First offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes
- Second offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 1 hour
- Third offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.
Bug Fixes in Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.57
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.57 fixed a number of crashing issues across all platforms.
- Fixed a bug where a player cannot use melee for a short while after using prone.
- Fixed a bug where players are able to take the defuser through the walls.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.57 fixed an issue where throwing C4 on an electrified wall will not destroy the nitro cell on contact.
- Fixed a bug where the bullet casings are ejected forwards when firing the AR-15.50 weapon.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.57 addressed a bug where Clash’s Shield can be deployed while crouched.
- Fixed a bug where Clash’s CCE shield can clip in the arm and clip in the pistol.
- Fixed a bug with Rainbow Six Siege 1.57 where Clash is able to fire her gun before weapon appears on screen.
- Addressed an issue where in the loadout menu charms are not equipped in the same place as during a session for Clash’s CCE Shield.
- Fixed a bug where when a player is killed by the CCE shield, the generic death icon is displayed instead of the taser shield
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.57 addressed a bug where Clash’s CCE shield is clips through partially broken barricades when rotating.
- Fixed a bug where if the attackers drop the defuser, Smoke can move it by throwing his gadget on it.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.57 addressed an issue where players are able to throw gadgets outside during the prep phase via the floor of 2F Bathroom.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.57 addressed an issue where inconsistency between thumbnail icon and preview for Buck’s Grim Sky BDU.
- Fixed a bug with Rainbow Six Siege update 1.57 where non-purchased items have the ‘set as active’ option.
- Addressed a bug where error message present in the pop-up modal when 2SV is active.
- Fixed an issue where pressing enter multiple times while the title is loading will cause the title to start a situation with the 2SV pop-up still on the screen.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.57 addressed a bug where all the Six Major Paris Charms appear with a placeholder model.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.57 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added minor bug fixes.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.57 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.