Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 patch notes, the new update has added various operators changes and adjustments. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 patch also includes stability and performance improvements. A bug where following certain steps, it is possible to peek an enemy without exposing your head is now fixed. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update was released with various gameplay as well as operators changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.52 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 Update Patch Notes
ADVANCED DRONE DEPLOYMENT
Players will now have the option of not being immediately pulled into their drone’s camera after deploying it.
- Standard: Will pull players into drone view immediately following deployment of their drone.
- Advanced: Players will need to manually enter the drone’s camera after deployment.
OBSERVATION TOOL CYCLING
Players will now be able to select their preference for rotating through the Observation Tool groups, as well as cycle through the first and last Defender cameras.
Following the implementation of the new Observation Tool system, the game devs have seen players express that they have two different expectations for how the cycling of the Observation Tools should function. Some players would like to see the “next tool” key bind stay within the same group, while others would like to see it cycle to the next grouping.
RESET KEY BINDINGS (PC)
The enter Observation Tool key bind can be found in the Operator Control section, and the Exit Observation Tool key can be found in the Observation Tool Control. With the introduction of the new Observation Tool System, Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 split the key bindings section into three groups, General, Operator Control, Observation Tool Control. Enter/Exit Observation Tool was not split between Operator and Observation Tool controls, which led to that key bind not responding as expected.
Balancing Changes in Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.52 reduced the ability duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
- Stun grenades will be replaced with Frag grenades
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 reduce Smoke’s Gas Canister damage modifier
- Aim down sights modifier from Adrenaline Rush reduced from -50% to -25%
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymore
- Electronics detection reduced from 20m to 15m
More drastic changes for IQ is coming in the distant future.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 update increased MK17 damage from 42 to 49
- Reduce SR-25 damage from 72 to 61
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce the hit points on the Rifle Shield from 60 to 50
- 30% reduction in movement speed penalty when the Rifle Shield is equipped (He will move faster)
- Reduce OTS-03 damage from 85 to 71. Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce damage a bit to make him more situational.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 reduce FAMAS damage from 40 to 37
- Increase footsteps scanning distance from 5m to 8m.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 Increase SMG damage from 43 to 45.
- Increase Super 90 damage from 32 to 35 with Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.52.
- Claymore will be replaced with Stun Grenades.
- Slowing effect increased from 45% to 50% with Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 update.
- Fixes for Crashing issues.
Bug Fixes in Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52
- Fixed a bug where following certain steps, it is possible to peek an enemy without exposing your head
- Fixed a bug where defuser can be stuck in a wall after dropping it during rappel animation
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 fixed a bug where shield operators will have the ADS sensitivity while reloading
- Fixed an issue when Maestro is hacked and using his turret, there’s no “Operated By” mention in the hackers observation tool
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 prismas are unable to deploy when thrown on a magazine
- Prismas will not deploy on certain carpets
- Players get detected when shooting at Alibi’s Prisma gadget through the hologram
- Capitao’s crossbow bolt can remain floating on the side while in use is now fixed
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 doc’s Legendary skin has two less syringes in Terrorist Hunt
- Following certain steps, it is possible to reload three rounds in the BOSG 12 is now addressed
- An issue where the defender cannot identify any Attacker via hacked camera if any Attacker is using this hacked camera is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where if an Evil Eye is destroyed when Maestro is controlling it, he will not be able to shoot
- Addressed an issue where Maestro’s Evil Eye loses its functionality after attempting to pick it up from higher ground
- Fixed a bug where Tachanka’s speed is significantly increased following certain steps
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 fixed a bug where Tachanka can exit the building during prep phase
- Addressed a bug where when Valkyrie has thrown all her Black Eye cameras, she cannot connect to them with the gadget button
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.52 fixed a bug where drones can clip in 2F Offices from EXT Roof
- Fixed a bug where the electrical panels in Utility Room do not have collision
- Fixed a bug where players are able to clip under the floor of 1F Pool Room
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 addressed a bug where drones can clip in the wall from 1F stage
- Fixed an issue where players can vault onto purple tarps from EXT Rooftop
- Fixed an issue Operator’s feet can clip through a wall at 2F Penthouse
- Addressed an issue where a player can fall out of the world at EXT Peaceful Tree
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 addressed an issue where attackers can fall or drop the defuser in an unreachable spot
- Fixed an issue where players can CLIP through the wall at 1F Kitchen
- Addressed a bug where drones can clip inside the wall at the bottom part of the dome
- Fixed a bug where gadgets, projectiles and drones have no collision with the wooden support beam in 2F Classical Hall
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.52 fixed a bug where players are able to plant the defuser on top of the boxes at 1F Dining Room preventing the defender to defuse it from the ground
- Fixed a bug where drones clip into the ceiling at the “1F Art Studio” location
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.52 addressed an issue [PVP20_Italy][LD] where player get stuck in two corner of a barrel at B Wine Cellar
- Fixed a bug where drones can clip in 1F Pantry Stairs
- According to the Rainbow Six Siege 1.52 patch notes, the new update has addressed an issue where players switching from a disabled Evil Eye to another camera can end up with the EMP disable sound playing indefinitely
- Fixed an issue where 1gb video memory cards are not meeting the minimum requirement set
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.52 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.