PvZ GW2 update 1.10 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and PCs. According to the official PvZ GW2 1.10 patch notes, the new update has added new Taco game mode, new vanity costumes, and much more. Additionally, PvZ GW2 version 1.10 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes and bug fixes fixes. Unfortunately, after this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PvZ GW2 1.10 update is expected to fix few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PvZ GW2 update 1.10 Patch notes
- New vanity costumes for Torchwood and Hovergoat.
- New Capture the Taco game mode.
- PvZ GW2 update 1.10 has also added Backyard Battleground for PVP.
- New Crazy Settings for Community Portal.
- According to the official PvZ GW2 1.10 patch notes, the new update has resolved an issue with music for Rux’s Bazaar.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
PvZ GW2 update 1.10 for PS4 is now available for download.