Project Cars 2 update 7.00 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Project Cars 2 7.00 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the latest Project Cars 2 version 7.00 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. WMR headset support is now enabled in the game.
Previously, a big update was released with new cars and other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Project Cars 2 version 7.00 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Project Cars 2 Update 7.00 Patch Notes
- Fixed various stability issues.
- Project Cars 2 patch 7.00 has improved usability of in-game tools.
- Improved AI ability at various tracks.
- Project Cars 2 version 7.00 improved the penalty system.
- Improved pitstops and repair logic.
- WMR headset support now enabled.
- Various other minor fixes added with Project Cars 2 7.00.
Project Cars 2 update 7.00 for PS4 is now available for download.