PES 2019 update 1.09 and Data Pack 4 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PES 2019 1.09 patch notes, the new update has added new stadiums, new boot models, face updates and more. Apart from this, PES 2019 version 1.09 has also added various fixes for issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, an update was released various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 1.09 patch is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.09 and Data Pack 4 Patch Notes
Updates and Additions
・Additional strips and updates to existing ones
・Data from the new season
・Additional boot models and ball designs
・Updated face models
・New player images
- PES 2019 version 1.09 fixed an issue when using the ‘Far Target’ or ‘Target Man’ Set Piece Strategies during a free kick, which occasionally caused defensive players positioned in the attacking half to remain forward for longer than usual.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused defensive players that had advanced to the attacking half in the play immediately before a throw in to remain forward.
- PES 2019 patch 1.09 fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the main kicker in a free kick from shooting the ball if it had been laid off by the second kicker.
- Adjusted the way in which the opposition’s midfielders position during goal kicks.
- PES 2019 1.09 fixed an issue that caused player Stamina to deplete considerably after performing a Dynamic one-two pass.
- PES 2019 version 1.09 for PS4 has added fixes for server connectivity issues.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.09 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
PES 2019 update 1.09 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.