PES 2019 update 1.07 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PES 2019 1.07 changelog, the new update has added fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, PES 2019 version 1.07 has also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 1.07 patch is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- PES 2019 version 1.07 for PS4 has added fixes for server connectivity issues.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.07 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
Please note that this is not the final changelog. We’ll update the article with more details. Check back later for more information.
PES 2019 update 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.