PES 2019 update 1.03 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official PES 2019 1.03 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. In addition, PES 2019 version 1.03 also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a minor update was released which fixed an issue where incorrect logos displayed on the strips of some clubs. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 patch 1.03 is expected to address all those issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.03 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One (Updated)
New ‘Featured Players’ from key fixtures!
The best and most exciting players from your favourite top tier clubs will now appear in-game with a new design under the ‘Featured Player’ category. Many stats for Partner Club Featured Players are set higher than the standard version of the same player as a way of highlighting their top performance on the weekend. They may even come equipped with additional skills that will allow adept users to take full advantage of their technical flair.
Here are the latest featured clubs.
・VASCO DA GAMA
Once acquired, players from featured club Agents will be able to receive a Squad Bonus in the VS COM Challenge Cup VS Featured Clubs to be held during the same period. Add any qualifying players to your match squad, you’ll earn 20% more GP after the match. Apart from this, in VS Featured Clubs you’ll earn as a first-time reward the Special Agent SILVER+ Lv.1. This Special Agent can obtain SILVER Ball or higher players.
Timing – 13/09/2018 08:00 (UTC) – 20/09/2018 02:00 (UTC)
The Special Agent SILVER+ Lv.1 has an expiration date. See in-game for more details.
Subject players are based on Live Update of Club Squads but due to transfers they are always changing so please confirm the subject players of each special agent in the [List of Targets].
[myClub menu] => [CONTRACT] => [Special Agent] => [List of Targets]
About Featured Players
- Featured Players are obtained from Special Agents.
- It is possible to obtain multiple copies of the same Featured Player.
- In the case of Special Agents with a limited number of uses, you may not be able to obtain each Featured Player signable by that Agent within the number of uses available to you.
- Overall Ratings displayed for Featured Players are set to each respective Player’s level 30 rating. Once obtained, the Overall Rating for each Featured Player may differ from this display.
- The Trade feature allows you to exchange 3 copies of the same variation of a Featured Player. Differing variations of the same Featured Player cannot be traded.
- Featured Players have no expiration date. Once obtained, they are yours to keep for the duration of PES 2019’s online service.
- Featured Player rarity and stats/abilities will not be altered by any update files or during maintenance.
- Featured Players are subject to Live Updates.
- Featured Player images are subject to change.
- All Featured Players are subject to postponement and/or cancellation without prior warning. Be sure to check which players are signable by each Special Agent before use
- Fixed a display issue affecting Competition Details in myClub mode’s WHAT’S ON
- Fixed an issue where Featured Players were depicted wearing the wrong boots during the animation that plays after signing a new player in myClub mode
- Fixed uniforms for several clubs
- PES 2019 1.03 fixed an issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes.
- An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error code is displayed is now addressed with PES 2019 version 1.03.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.03 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
PES 2019 update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.