PES 2019 update 1.02 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official PES 2019 1.02 patch notes, the new hotfix rectifies incorrect logos displayed on the strips of some clubs. In addition, PES 2019 version 1.02 also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
Recently, the game was released on PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 patch 1.02 is expected to address all those issues.
PES 2019 Update 1.02 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- The online matchmaking filter that pertains to connection quality Network Connection Restrictions is now fixed with PES 2019 version 1.02.
- PES 2019 1.02 fixed incorrect logos displayed on the strips of some clubs.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.02 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
PES 2019 update 1.02 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.