PES 2018 update and Data Pack 4 is now available for download. The new update includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes. On the other hand, the new PES 2018 Data Pack 4 comes with the new models of the home and away kits for the Brazil National Team and 17 other National Team.
Additionally, PES 2018 Data Pack 4 also renewed looks of key players from each club, updated spike models, and several player visuals during formation have been added to enhance your match experience to feel more realistic.
PES 2018 Update Changelog
- Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
- Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
- Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
- Fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
- Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.
Data Pack 4
Updated models of the National Team kits
Updated adidas models of the Japanese, German, Spanish, and Columbian National Team away kits, NIKE models of the Brazilian, French, British National Team kits, and PUMA models of the Italian, Slovakian National Team kits.
- Club kits of 9 teams, along with the National Teams listed above
Added New boots
- Latest NIKE model boots
Updated Player Faces
- More realistic faces of over 90 players
Player portraits photos added
- Lots of new player portraits that are seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches will be added.
Check your game update and download the latest PES 2018 update and PES 2018 Data Pack 4.