PES 2018 update 1.07 and Data Pack 4 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official PES 2018 1.07 patch notes, the new update includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, PES 2018 version 1.07 also fixed the stuttering and lag issues. Apart from this, the new PES 2018 Data Pack 4 comes with the new models of the home and away kits for the Brazil National Team and 17 other National Team.
Additionally, PES 2018 Data Pack 4 also renewed looks of key players from each club, updated spike models, and several player visuals during formation have been added to enhance your match experience to feel more realistic.
PES 2018 update 1.07 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Adjustments to Scouts and Agents in myClub mode. Depending on the players you have already signed, certain other players will be unobtainable to you. These players will now be greyed out in the List of Targets for Scout and Agents in myClub mode.
- Various improvements across all modes to improve the overall gameplay experience
Check out previously released update 1.06 changelog below.
- Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
- Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
- PES 2018 update 1.07 fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
- Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
- PES 2018 version 1.07 fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
- Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.
PES 2018 Data Pack 4 Patch Notes
Updated models of the National Team kits
Updated adidas models of the Japanese, German, Spanish, and Columbian National Team away kits, NIKE models of the Brazilian, French, British National Team kits, and PUMA models of the Italian, Slovakian National Team kits.
- Northern Ireland
- Club kits of 9 teams, along with the National Teams listed above
Added New boots
- Latest NIKE model boots
Updated Player Faces
- More realistic faces of over 90 players
Player portraits photos
- Lots of new player portraits that are seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches will be added.
Check your game update and download the latest PES 2018 update 1.07.