PES 2018 update 1.06 and Data Pack 4 is now available for download. The PES 2018 1.06 update includes various fixes and changes. On the other hand, Data Pack 4.0 comes with the new models of the home and away kits for the Brazil National Team and 17 other National Team. Additionally, Data Pack 4 also renewed looks of key players from each club, updated spike models, and several player visuals during formation have been added to enhance your match experience to feel more realistic.
Read PES 2018 version 1.06 and Data Pack 4 details below.
PES 2018 1.06 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
- Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
- Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
- Fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
- Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.
Data Pack 4
Updated models of the National Team kits
Updated adidas models of the Japanese, German, Spanish, and Columbian National Team away kits, NIKE models of the Brazilian, French, British National Team kits, and PUMA models of the Italian, Slovakian National Team kits.
- Club kits of 9 teams, along with the National Teams listed above
Added New boots
- Latest NIKE model boots
Updated Player Faces
- More realistic faces of over 90 players
Player portraits photos added
- Lots of new player portraits that are seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches will be added.
Previously, major update 1.04 was released with Data Pack 3.0 which add new updated faces for players, the latest boots models, new balls and lots of player portrait photos to ensure a more authentic football experience. The following fixes were also added to the game.
- When executing a dynamic one-two pass (manual), the player who makes the pass now responds to control inputs as expected.
- When the cursor is on the GK, he no longer automatically moves toward the action when the opposition passes the ball.
- After selecting only non-DF players to join the attack in Game Plan, the setting is no longer discarded when moving to the Squad Management screen.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official PES 2018 1.06 changelog goes live. Meantime, check your update and download PES 2018 update 1.06.