PES 2018 update 1.04 with Data Pack 3 is now available PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PES 2018 1.04 changelog, the new update comes with updated player faces and new legends. In addition, PES 2018 version 1.04 also includes various bug fixes and game improvements. Also, the player who makes the pass now responds to control inputs as expected when executing a dynamic one-two pass.
Check out below for more details.
PES 2018 Data Pack 3.0
New updated national team kits
Additionally, Data Pack 3.0 will bring with it many players will have updated faces, the latest boots models, new balls and lots of player portrait photos that are displayed during formations will be added to ensure a more authentic football experience.
Additionally, Data Pack 3.0 will bring with it many players will have updated faces, the latest boots models, new balls and lots of player portrait photos that are displayed during formations will be added to ensure a more authentic football experience. With lots of football events coming up in 2018, It’s time to enjoy the latest content in Pro Evolution Soccer with Data Pack 3.0.
Updated national team kits (maker: adidas・PUMA)
The latest kits made by adidas for national teams such as Japan, Germany, Spain, and Colombia, as well as ones made by PUMA for the Italian and Czech national team will be updated.
- Northern Ireland
The national teams listed above, as well as 17 other club kits will be updated
Updated boots and balls
Added 9 new boot models and 3 new balls
Updated player faces
Player faces for 90 players will be renewed
Adedd Player portraits photos
Lots of new player portraits that are seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches will be added.
PES 2018 update 1.04 Changelog
- Other players met while playing certain online game modes are listed on the Players Met screen available via the PlayStation 4 system’s home screen > Friends.
Fixes in PES 2018 1.04
- When executing a dynamic one-two pass (manual), the player who makes the pass now responds to control inputs as expected.
- When the cursor is on the GK, he no longer automatically moves toward the action when the opposition passes the ball.
- After selecting only non-DF players to join the attack in Game Plan, the setting is no longer discarded when moving to the Squad Management screen.
- When releasing a player injured at a pre-season tournament and later signing him again, the player will correctly appear in the match after showing on the pre-match Game Plan screen.
- Certain players’ names no longer display as ‘Player Removed’ under certain conditions.
- Other improvements to gameplay experience in various modes.
Check your game update and download the latest PES 2018 update 1.04 with Data pack 3.