Paladins update 1.63 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Paladins 1.63 patch notes, the new update brings various bug fixes and changes. In addition, Paladins version 1.63 also updated home screen with Ameri-khan. Since the launch of the latest major update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s patch is expected to fix all these issues.
This update will soon roll out on Xbox One and Switch. Check out the full details below.
Paladins Update 1.63 Patch Notes
- Paladins 1.63 updated home screen with Ameri-khan
- Rise of Furia Event added under PLAY from Home screen
- Fixed a crash condition with Moji
- Fixed a crash condition involving multi-kill
- Paladins version 1.63 addressed an issue with Import Loadout from Leaderboard not functioning
- Fixed chest redirect prompts not going to the correct chest
- Fixed an issue with Wickerman Mal’Damba not using correct voice pack
- Paladins patch 1.63 fixed Rekt weapons using the default sound fx
- Increased voice volume for enemy Furia Ultimate activation
- Decreased music volume for Onslaught music
- Paladins 1.63 fixed an issue with missing Spray sound fx
Paladins update 1.63 is now available for download on PS4.