Paladins update 1.67 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Paladins 1.67 patch notes, the new update has fixed the audio issues with Furia and Lian. In addition, Paladins version 1.67 also addressed an issue where players could not unlock the “Shadow Warrior Trials” Challenge.
Since the launch of the latest major update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Paladins patch 1.67 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Paladins Update 1.67 Patch Notes
- Paladins 1.67 fixed an issue where the Pyre Strike SFX persisted after Pyre Strike’s VFX stop.
- Fixed an issue where Lian’s Presence, Grace, Valor, and Enlightenment had no SFX.
- Fixed an issue where players could not unlock the “Shadow Warrior Trials” Challenge.
- Paladins version 1.67 fixed an issue where players could not unlock “The Ninja” title.
The following bugs are under investigation:
- Issue where players are sometimes not sent to the end of match lobby.
- Issue where some players did not receive items from Battle Pass 1 following the 1.3 Hotfix.
- Issue where a small subset of players did not receive the initial Battle Pass 1 refund.
Paladins update 1.67 is now available for download.