Overwatch update 2.49 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Overwatch version 2.49 changelog, the new update includes fixes for the several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the Overwatch 2.49 update also includes various stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, D.Va’s special content is now available to unlock in-game. For a limited time, your wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you additional D.Va sprays, a player icon, and a new epic skin: NANO COLA D.VA!
Recently, a big update was released with a new hero Wrecking Ball and various heroes changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.49 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Update 2.49 Changelog
- Fixed a bug that prevented hero descriptions from displaying when a skin was selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented hero descriptions from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Overwatch update 2.49 addressed a bug that prevented cosmetics’ unlock requirements from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Roadhog’s voice lines from playing with his Lacrosse skin equipped
- Overwatch 2.49 fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s Sentry Turrets to fall through the environment when thrown into a Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to teleport players into certain vehicles on King’s Row and Numbani
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Jump Pack damage to not fall off properly
- Fixed an issue that prevented sound from playing after a memory-intensive team fight
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Overwatch version 2.49.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Overwatch 2.49 update added performance and stability improvements.
Overwatch update 2.49 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.