Overwatch update 2.38 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Overwatch 2.38 patch notes, the new update includes gameplay changes and various bug fixes. Apart from this, the new Overwatch version 2.38 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with a new hero – Brigitte. She is an engineer with peerless armor-constructing abilities, Brigitte Lindholm is a valiant squire who fights on the front line to protect her allies.
Overwatch update 2.38 Patch Notes
- The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
- Overwatch update 2.38 addresses a bug that prevented Brigitte’s voice lines from playing in Japanese (JP)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Talon units from attacking players who boarded drop ships
- Fixed a bug with the placement of the hero panel when viewing a highlight recorded during the Retribution mission
- Overwatch 2.38 Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to count as two heroes when boarding the evacuation ship if he was using RIP-Tire inside it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players who had become incapacitated inside the ship
- Overwatch version 2.38 fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players if they were in the corners of the dropship.
- Overwatch 2.38 addressed a bug that allowed Sombra’s EMP to instantly eliminate Detonators.
Check your game update and download the latest Overwatch update 2.38.