A new Overwatch update 2.26 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Overwatch 2.26 patch notes, the update includes bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Overwatch version 2.26 fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when certain visual effects were displayed. Read full patch notes below.
Overwatch Update 2.26 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Overwatch 2.26 addressed an issue that caused the game client to crash when certain visual effects were displayed.
- Competitive Play that sometimes caused incorrect time adjustments between subsequent rounds on hybrid maps is now fixed with Overwatch version 2.26.
Heroes Changes in Overwatch 2.26 Update
- Addressed an issue that prevented Mercy’s Resurrection cooldown from resetting after activating Valkyrie.
- Overwatch 2.26 patch fixed a bug that sometimes caused Roadhog’s Chain Hook to miss targets from certain angles and distances.
- Overwatch version 2.26 addressed a bug that prevented Torbjörn’s Forge Hammer from upgrading his turret if he used it from certain angles and distances.