Overwatch update 2.51 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Overwatch 2.51 patch notes, the new update contains various fixes for the several issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the Overwatch version 2.51 update also includes various performance and stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a new map as well as heroes changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.51 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch 2.51 Update Patch Notes for PS4 and XBox One
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.51.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Overwatch 2.51 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Overwatch version 2.51.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Overwatch update 2.51 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.