Overwatch Update 2.30 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Overwatch 2.30 update patch notes, the new update has added minor bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, the new Overwatch version 2.30 fixed a bug that prevented D.Va’s face and hair textures from loading when her Black Cat skin was equipped. Also, 4K support is now added to the Xbox One X console.
Read more details below.
Overwatch 2.30 Update Patch Notes
- Added 4K support for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Now will deal less damage to targets farther away from the explosion’s center after Overwatch Update 2.30.
- No longer makes Resurrect instant
- No longer grants a bonus Resurrect charge
- The speed bonus Guardian Angel receives when activating Valkyrie has been decreased by 50%
- With Overwatch version 2.30, duration reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
Bug Fixes in Overwatch Update 2.30
- Addressed a bug that prevented D.Va’s face and hair textures from loading when her Black Cat skin was equipped.
Check your game update and download latest Overwatch 2.30 Update for PS4 and Xbox One.