Fortnite update 2.01 patch notes for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One released. According to the official Fortnite 2.01 patch notes, the new hotfix has added various fixes for matchmaking issues, ping, server performance, crashing, framerate drop, lag, and more. Additionally, Fortnite 2.01 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Fortnite update 7.30 was released which added new features and changes. Unfortunately, after the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.01 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite Update 2.01 Patch Notes
Battle Royale Bug Fixes
Fixed players getting stuck at loading screens
Fixed players continuing to see “Connection Lost” displayed in the UI, even while under good network conditions.
Mobile – Fixed being able to edit structures through the Reset Edit button while holding it.
Mobile – Fixed the keybind widget for quickbar slots not displaying on the HUD when using a controller on mobile.
Save the World Bug Fixes
Fixed Ninjas losing the ability to use abilities and search/loot if they used Leap attack after Mantis Leap.
Creative Mode Bug Fixes
Fixed torches not appearing in Creative.
- Fixed crashing issues with Fortnite version 2.01.
- Matchmaking performance improvements
- Fortnite update 2.01 added fixes for glitches.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Fortnite 2.01 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches with Fortnite version 2.01.
- Added various under the hood fixes and improvements.
Fortnite update 2.01 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.