Office Insider Slow 1705 build 8201.2025 now available for Windows desktop. The new update comes with minor improvements to the Office. Now you can easily import and share data from various sources.
Also, in the Query Editor(Excel), you can create a new column by providing sample values. As you type, Excel detects the required transformations and shows a preview of the new column. Check out more details below.
- Excel: Enhanced data import functionality – Easily import and shape data from various sources. Manage workbook queries and connection with the Queries & Connection side pane, and share queries with others via ODC files.
- Excel: Keep the copy – Copy your cells and , before you paste, you can still do other tasks like typing or inserting cells.
- Excel: New data transformation: Add Column From Examples – In the Query Editor, create a new column by providing sample values. As you type, Excel detects the required transformations and shows a preview of the new column.
- Outlook: Improved attachment options – When attaching files to an email, you can more easily select whether to add it as a cloud file or as a traditional attachment.
- Outlook: Quickly access the groups you use the most – Groups you’re most likely to interact with now appear at the top of the list.
- PowerPoint: Closed captions for video: – Add closed captions to a video to make it accessible.
If you’re already an Office Insider and Office 365 subscriber, you can check out the latest Office Insider Slow features by heading to File > Account > Update Options > Update Now in any one of the Office desktop apps.