No Mans Sky update 1.61 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.61 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 1.61 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.61 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 1.61 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- No Mans Sky 1.61 addressed a crash in the quick menu.
- Added a warning message when attempting to upload a base which exceeds the existing server upload limit.
- No Mans Sky update 1.61 addressed a bug where the build menu would occasionally switch to the quick menu.
- Fixed an issue where multiple mission markers could appear over moving objects.
- No Mans Sky 1.61 added fixes to internal mission logic
- Improved translation in various places with No Mans Sky version 1.61.
No Mans Sky update 1.60 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.