No Mans Sky update 1.51 is now rolling out for players on PC. This update will later roll out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.51 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for the several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, No Mans Sky version 1.51 also includes stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released which introduced a full multiplayer experience, near-unlimited base building, command of freighter armadas, a graphical overhaul and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s No Mans Sky update 1.51 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Mans Sky version 1.51 update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players who saved after partially repairing some items of technology would be unable to load that savegame. Please note that if the game has not been resaved, then progress has not been lost and will be recovered.
- No Man’s Sky update 1.51 fixed a crash caused by memory corruption
- Fixed a crash in the animation system
- Fixed a crash when saving on a freighter
- Fixed a crash when fleet expeditions end without their capital ship present
- No Mans Sky version 1.51 addressed a number of memory leaks
- Fixed an issue where warping in multiplayer could cause players to spawn on a planet rather than in space
- Fixed an issue where freighter bases would be in the wrong position
- No Mans Sky 1.51 fixed an issue where the build menu could crash if there was nothing available to build
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp during the antimatter stage of the tutorial
- Fixed an issue where the mission destination would be incorrectly reported as in another system at the Hermetic Seal phase of the tutorial
- No Man’s Sky 1.51 addressed an issue where upgrade modules installed in the main Exosuit inventory would not be saved correctly.
- Fixed an issue where portable refiners placed near each other would share inventories
- Fixed an issue where the cockpit of some ships would continually open and close
- Fixed an issue where new controls were missing from the controls page
- Fixed a crash in creature routines
- No Mans Sky version 1.51 fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
- Fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
- Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu
- Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
- Improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs
- Fixed an issue where some players still had physical nanites in their inventory that could not be spent at vendors
- Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
- No Mans Sky 1.51 added a tutorial mission to guide players through the restoration of their old base
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed the appearance
- No Mans Sky version 1.51 fixed an issue where players were unable to build the Base Cache on their freighter to retrieve compensation for the loss of their freighter base
- Fixed an issue where some Exosuit technology was not converted to Obsolete Technology. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
- No Mans Sky 1.51 improved the mapping of old substances to new substances during the save upgrade. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
No Mans Sky update 1.51 is now available for download on PC.