No Man’s Sky update 1.53 is now rolling out for players on PC. These fixes will be available on PS4 and Xbox One later. According to the official No Man’s Sky 1.53 patch notes, the new hotfix contains fixes for the several issues related stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, No Man’s Sky version 1.53 also includes stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released which introduced a full multiplayer experience, near-unlimited base building, command of freighter armadas, a graphical overhaul and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s No Man’s Sky update 1.53 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Man’s Sky 1.53 update Patch Notes
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.53 fixed a crash in creature routines
- Fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
- No Man’s Sky update 1.53 added a fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
- Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu (PC only)
- Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
- No Man’s Sky version 1.53 improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs (PC only)
- Fixed an issue where some players still had physical nanites in their inventory that could not be spent at vendors
- Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
- No Man’s Sky 1.53 added a tutorial mission to guide players through the restoration of their old base
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed appearance
- No Man’s Sky version 1.53 fixed an issue where players were unable to build the Base Cache on their freighter to retrieve compensation for the loss of their freighter base
- Fixed an issue where some Exosuit technology was not converted to Obsolete Technology. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
- No Man’s Sky 1.53 improved the mapping of old substances to new substances during the save upgrade. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
No Man’s Sky update 1.53 is now available for download on PC.