No Mans Sky update 1.52 is now rolling out for players on PC. These fixes will be available on PS4 and Xbox One players with update 1.51. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.52 patch notes, the new hotfix contains fixes for the several issues related save games, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, No Mans Sky version 1.52 also includes stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released which introduced a full multiplayer experience, near-unlimited base building, command of freighter armadas, a graphical overhaul and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s No Mans Sky update 1.52 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Mans Sky version 1.52 update Patch Notes
- No Man’s Sky 1.52 fixed an issue that will restore more savegames for players who saved with partially repaired tech.
- Fixed an issue where players who had partially repaired a piece of broken technology would have an incorrect item in the repair interaction
- No Mans Sky version 1.52 addressed an issue where players in underwater bases played the wrong animations
- Fixed an issue where freighters incorrectly reported they did not have enough fuel to warp
- No Man’s Sky update 1.52 fixed a crash in the base-building system
- Improved garbage collection and reduced memory footprint of physics
- Prevented occasional crash in animation
- No Mans Sky 1.52 reduce the memory footprint of planetary textures from space
No Mans Sky update 1.52 is now available for download on PC.