No Man’s Sky update 1.77 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the No Man’s Sky 1.77 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 1.77 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big NMS Visions update was released with the new planetary biomes, more colourful worlds, new fauna and flora, archaeology, salvaging, and much more. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.77 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
No Man’s Sky Update 1.77 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Fixed an issue where Big Ball would get stuck in the refiner output (any previously broken refiners will now be clear)
- Fixed an issue where all crystals would be called ‘Unknown’
- No Mans Sky update 1.77 fixed an issue where the tutorial mission would not advance if the player collected a Hermetic Seal too early
- Fixed an issue where the mission flow would halt when instructed to build a base for Apollo’s contact if the base already had an Overseer but no large-scale rooms
- Fixed some crash issues in exocraft races
- No Mans Sky update 1.77 addressed a hang issue when accessing a mission dialogue at the same time as the mission deadline
- Fixed a hang issue when accessing the Starship Communicator at the same time as exiting the cockpit
- Fixed an issue where ancient ruins and crashed freighters could sometimes spawn floating above the surface of planets
- No Man’s Sky version 1.77 adjusted the health of corrupted Sentinels to make them more tough than regular Sentinels
- Fixed an issue where the advanced mining laser was not required to mine advanced substances
- Fixed an issue where killing another player with melee attacks would result in an incorrect chat message
- No Man’s Sky 1.77 addressed a number of photosensitivity issues around the Portal and the enter/exit ship effects
- Fixed an issue where the terrain manipulator beam would not render on Multi-Tools with one pre-installed at purchase
- Fixed an issue where resource names could appear multiple times on the planetary readout from space
- No Man’s Sky 1.77 fixed an issue with collision on some medium-sized rocks
- Fixed an issue with the Pocket Reality Generator not being buildable indoors
- Disabled the Analysis Visor while on ladders
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- No Mans Sky 1.77 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with No Mans Sky 1.77.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with No Mans Sky version 1.77.
No Man’s Sky update 1.77 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.