No Mans Sky update 1.76 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.76 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 1.76 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big NMS Visions update was released with the new planetary biomes, more colourful worlds, new fauna and flora, archaeology, salvaging, and much more. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.76 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 1.76 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to hand in the maximum Community Mission contribution during the wrong dialogue, causing the “Continue” option in the final dialogue to be disabled.
- Fixed a Community Mission exploit when the server couldn’t be reached.
- Fixed an issue where the Quicksilver Shop would only charge for one item when multiple items were purchased simultaneously.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- No Mans Sky 1.76 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with No Mans Sky 1.76
- Added other minor fixes and changes with No Mans Sky version 1.76.
No Mans Sky update 1.76 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.