No Mans Sky update 1.73 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.73 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Mans Sky version 1.73 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big NMS Visions update was released with the new planetary biomes, more colourful worlds, new fauna and flora, archaeology, salvaging, and much more. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.73 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
No Mans Sky Update 1.73 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- AI improvements.
- No Mans Sky 1.73 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with No Mans Sky 1.73.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with No Mans Sky version 1.73.
No Mans Sky update 1.73 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.