No Mans Sky update 1.59 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 1.59 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for the several issues related stuttering/lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 1.59 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
A previous update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky patch 1.59 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Mans Sky 1.59 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- No Mans Sky version 1.59 fixed a number of crashes, including one in the inventory UI.
- Fixed an issue that could cause discoveries to stop saving.
- Fixed an issue where players with certain numbers of inventory slots would have those slots hidden by other UI elements.
- No Man’s Sky update 1.59 addressed a bug that could cause Community Research portals not to return players to the correct galaxy after mission completion. A recovery fix to return people to the correct galaxy is in progress.
- Fixed a number of small text issues in the first Community Research mission.
- According to the No Mans Sky 1.59 patch notes, the new update has addressed an issue where the starship was unable to land after changing missions while facing a mission marker.
- Fixed an issue where players with corrupt saves would be recovered but have no ship (please note – this instance involves instances where the ship was the corrupt data, and so ships have been restored to default).
No Mans Sky update 1.59 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.